Friday, February 19, 2010

VERY NEUTRAL EYE LOOK
This is a look that's very simple to create and is very neutral. Good for an every day look. For school or for work.

First, although you are unable to see it in this photo, I used ELF's Brightening Eye Color quad in Nouveau Neutrals. I used the color all the way to the right of the pallet (the shade one lighter than the darkest) on my lid. Next, I applied the darkest shad of the pallet to my crease and outer corner using an eyeliner brush, and a blending brush to blend the two colors together. Lastly, I applied the white shimmer color in the pallet on the inner corner.

Next, for my eyeliner, I used Physician's Formula Eyeliner Pen on my top lid, creating a thicker line towards the outer part of my lid, gradually getting smaller as I moved in. Lastly, I curled my eyelashes and applied my Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Mascara for Green eyes.

hope that you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions, please comment below. Thanks!


FTA- I am not in any way affiliated with this company. I purchased all products mentioned here with my own money. And this is my 100 percent honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment