Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Every Day Makeup

EVERY DAY MAKEUP LOOK
This is the makeup look that I wear almost everyday. It's my go-to look, I guess you could say. It's simple and can be dressed up and down. I know that you can't see my whole face, but the rest of my face is simple, and I'll walk you through that part as well.

First off, I removed any excess makeup from the night before using Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover (see review). Next I applied Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Face Lotion.

For my face: I first applied Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealer (see review) under my eyes, and on any blemishes and red spots. Next I applied ELF's Pressed Powder to my whole face. (TIP: make sure that you go down your neck if the color doesn't match exactly!)

For my eyes: First I applied the gold color in the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Pallet (pictured below the 5th one from the top) all over my lid, up to my crease. To apply this, I used ELF's Blending Brush. Next, I used my ELF Eyeliner Brush and used a mixture of the gold color and the two greys in the Physician's Formula Pallet (3 from the top and 3 from the bottom) and applied this all in my crease and on my outer corner. Make sure that you clean off your brush (you can use brush cleaner, or just wipe it off with your hand.) Next, I put a small amount of the silver in my Physician's Formula pallet and I applied it to my inner corner, bringing it around a little bit underneath as well.

For my eyeliner: I applied a small amount of my Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear Eyeliner in Indigo (see review on this as well) to under my eye about halfway from the outer corner to the inner. I blended this nicely with any sponge tip applicator.

For my eyelashes: I curled my top lashes, holding it for about 6 seconds on each eye (using Cover Girl's Lash Curler). Then I applied my Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara to the top and bottom lashes (one coat). (a review on the Lash Blast Mascara will be coming soon).

I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions, please comment below. Thanks!


FTA- I am not in any way affiliated with this company. I purchased all products mentioned here with my own money. And this is my 100 percent honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment