Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Review: Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk

REVIEW:
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk.
Price: $4.49
Color: None
Pros: Good fragrance, easy to use, makes your hair super soft, works well at taming frizz, definatly helps fight humidity.
Cons: I have yet to find anything I don't like about this product.

Notes: I've been using this hair product for about 2 years now. I use it summer and winter, even though there is no humidity in the winter. In the winter, I mostly use it for the smoothing, frizz taming part. When I use this, I use it before I straighten my hair in the night then I use it again in the morning. My hair has never been so soft.

OVERALL RATING:
10



FTA- I am not in any way affiliated with this company. I purchased all products mentioned here with my own money. And this is my 100 percent honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment