Saturday, February 27, 2010

Looks For Less: Summer 1


Higher Priced Summer Outfit
I know it's early but I couldn't resist! So here, I've paired this Striped Bow Tank from Wetseal ($16) with Black Denim Hotpants from topshop.com ($44), Belle by Sigerson Morrison Chain Sandals in black from shopzoeonline.com ($195), Side Bow Headband from Hannaandersson.com ($11), and China Glaze's Sexy In The City Nail Laquer with Hardeners which can be found at ulta.com ($6.50).
Outfit Total= $272.50

This oufit is simple and cute. But, this outfit can be worn for a lot less.

Summer Outfit For Less
To make this outfit more affordable, I kept the same shirt which is only $16 from Wetseal. But I pared this shirt with a pair of Delainey Denim Shorts from Forever 21 ($16), this pair of Chained T-Strap Sandals from Charlotterusse.com ($15), a Satin Bow Headband from Forever21 ($3.80), and Sephora Collection Nail Polish 26 which can be purchased from sephora.com ($2).
Look For Less Total= $52.90



I created both of these looks using polyvore.com. Thanks polyvore!

No comments:

Post a Comment